What Stomach Problems Do You Struggle Most With?
- Are you looking to find solutions for digestive issues and problems?
- Need some help with your bloated belly or weight issues?
- Need some suggestions for general sluggishness?
- Ban bloating and embarrassing wind and gas
What is your Biggest Problem with Gut Health
Have you struggling with sluggishness or having difficulty with bowel movements? Are you embarrassed about always needing to know where the nearest loo is in case of emergencies?
What is IBS
Irritable Bowel Syndrome affects 10% to 15% of the world population. IBS is described as involving abdominal pain and cramping and can involve either constipation or diarrhea. Pain relief may be felt after having bowel movements. According to the International Foundation for Gastrointestinal Disorders, IBS is one of the most burdensome digestive disorders.
IBS or Irritable Bowel Syndrome requires
- More frequent visits to the doctor
- More diagnostic tests, which can be expensive
- More medication and more often
- Leads to more work or school days missed
- Lower work productivity and more hospitalizations
- 60 to 70% of medications sold in US are for digestive difficulties
It is difficult for doctors to diagnose. Unfortunately, if you’re not looking in the right place, you might not find anything. Even though there is a problem with the troublesome tummy, solutions can be hard to find.
I’ve created this 5 Ways to a Tamer Tummy Course with a view to helping with the basics of getting the gut right.
Your mission is to be empowered to make lasting changes. Set goals for banning bloating, regularity, and better-fitting clothes. I’ll support you in making small, consistent steps over the next 5 days that build successful results.